Ultimate flexibility, optimal understanding
A cost-effective way to benefit from some focused help from our friendly experts…
If you need a little more than simply support, but a little less than structured consultancy or a formal training plan, our special Mentor Sessions are ideal for your Moodle or Totara site.
Delivered online, these sessions are a cost-effective way to receive focused, expert help with your project that’s customised to your specific needs. You can use them to have an informal chat with an experienced consultant about any specific queries or issues that you may come across with your Moodle or Totara site.
Our Mentor Sessions are available on a regular basis or ad hoc if you prefer. Offering ultimate flexibility, they can be used to provide any combination of:
- Mini consultancy sessions
- Targeted demonstrations
- Project reviews
Are Mentor Sessions for me?
Mentor Sessions are great for bridging the gap between support, consultancy and training. You may feel that our Mentor Sessions best fit your needs if you:
- Need a flexible way to ask questions about your Moodle or Totara site;
- Prefer to receive help online, or can’t travel for a structured training or consultancy session;
- Would like to explore a more complex issue, as opposed to a range of features;
- Have ideas for your Moodle or Totara site that you would like to run past an expert – but feel that you don’t require a consultancy day;
- Would like some informal upskilling while covering specific aspects of your eLearning site with an expert;
- Prefer a more ad hoc way of receiving help with your site.
What can I expect from a Mentor Session?
- Flexible online sessions that can be arranged to suit you and your availability;
- Each session can accommodate up to 4 participants with a maximum duration of 2.5 hours;
- Mentor Sessions can be booked ad hoc or scheduled in regularly, dependent on your requirements – choose from single sessions through to bookings of 6 or 12 sessions over 12 months;
- These sessions are valued by both new and experienced clients for their flexibility, cost-effectiveness and the opportunity to to talk through issues and queries with an experienced consultant.