Take a closer look at our flexible training options…
Whether they use Moodle or Totara, our training clients love what they learn with us!
We’re a highly renowned provider of e-learning training, and have been delivering regular scheduled, on-site and online training since 2005. We offer practical, flexible courses that provide up-to-date Moodle or Totara advice and guidance for clients with a wide range of experience and requirements.
Choose your platform for more details:
99% of our clients tell us that their skills in the areas covered improved as a result of their attendance.*
Why choose HowToMoodle for your e-learning training requirements?
- Experience – Founded in 2004, HowToMoodle was the first company established exclusively to provide Moodle training and consultancy. We now also deliver expert Totara training, for the enterprise version of Moodle.
- Quality of delivery – Our trainers deliver the highest quality content; well-paced and engaging courses with numerous examples and interactive activities to aid learning.
- Personalised and responsive approach – Our courses and group sizes are well-structured to enable the trainer to suggest immediate and practical solutions to individual participants.
- Outstanding expertise – Our clients tell us that our trainers have great knowledge of the training content.*
- Happy Customers – 94% of our clients would recommend our training and courses to others.**
- Client Range – We work with a wide variety of clients, including academic institutions, charities, public sector organisations and commercial businesses, so we have a good understanding of e-learning needs spanning many contexts and sectors.
Get in touch for expert training…
To discuss your e-learning training requirements, just give us a call on 0330 660 1111 and we’ll be happy to explain more about how we can help…
*Based on survey figures of all feedback between July 2011-July 2012. **Based on every surveyed course participant since January 2008.