Moodle Online Training
If you’re unable to attend our open and onsite courses, or simply wish to improve your knowledge of specific Moodle areas, our Moodle Online Training (MOT) sessions are a great option.
- Dates and times to suit your availability
- No travelling needed
- Ideal for individuals or small groups
- A cost effective way to upskill new team members
- Convenient bitesize durations of 2 hours
- Conducted in a live online setting to allow the ability for feedback and questions with a Moodle expert
- Flexible times/dates for participants worldwide.
- Sessions available
- Course functionality: We can deliver training on specific Moodle modules e.g. Assignments, Resources, Quiz/Question Bank, Glossary and Forums
- Administration tasks: We can also provide training on specific aspects of configuring or administering a Moodle site e.g. creating user accounts, managing enrolments, permissions, etc.
- Bespoke sessions: Need a blend of course and administration? Contact us using the below form to discuss your needs.
To discuss your training requirements in detail contact us at
/ 0330 660 1111 or alternatively complete the following enquiry form.