Client Success Executive
Full Time Job Vacancy
Job type: Full time, permanent
Location: Telford, Shropshire
Salary: £22,000 - £25,000
Benefits: Up to 33 days holiday, cash health plan, pension, free parking
We're expanding our Client Success department and were looking for a Client success Executive to join our dynamic team!
Our Client Success team manages the delivery of all new business projects and existing client relationships. The team is also the key point of contact for additional services to support the progression of existing clients.
This role provides you with the opportunity to develop fulfilling, long term trust-based relationships with our clients who will turn to you to for advice and to make things happen.
Your duties will include
• Overseeing, scheduling and taking ownership of client projects.
• Monitoring project progress and being proactive to ensure each project is on track and within budget.
• Understanding clients’ goals and objectives enabling you to identify opportunities based on their requirements.
• Seek opportunities to develop client relationships, also be the first point of contact for client dissatisfaction.
• Carrying out Account Management calls.
• Producing weekly reports and briefing the Client Success Manager on the status of projects and account management calls undertaken.
• Thinking outside of the box when scheduling client work to maximise utilisation of resources and plan ahead to anticipate busy periods.
• Proactive analysis of internal processes to ensure that project delivery is as streamlined as possible.
To be successful in this role you'll
• Be a good organiser with great personal time management skills.
• Possess good business writing skills for email.
• Be a creative problem solver with lots of common sense
• Be a confident computer and software user able to become an expert user of our cutting-edge client success software.
• Remain cool and focused under pressure.
• Highly motivated, resourceful, and results orientated.
• Be able to provide evidence of your success in a similar role
• Be a fast learner and have a drive to progress.
• Have an outgoing personality with the confidence and charisma to engage and influence on the phone.
• Be able to take control of situations - you won't be able to say "yes" all of the time.
• Build productive relationships with clients and your team members.
Email your CV with a short covering statement about why you're a great candidate for this role to: vacancies[at]howtomoodle.com
Strictly No Agencies