Digital Resources Developer
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Salary: Competitive based on experience
- Benefits: Company Pension, Cash health plan, Free parking, Up to 33 days holiday
- Commencement: Immediate start
- Location: Telford, Shropshire
Why this is a fantastic opportunity
- An additional opportunity to join our technical team working at our Telford office. We’re a growing company in the fast-paced eLearning sector where we’re a long standing and well-respected leader in our field.
- HowToMoodle is an ISO 9001 certified specialist eLearning platform services provider. We work with big brands across commercial, public and third sectors as well as other organisations you’ve never heard of.
- We’re passionate about helping our existing clients succeed. The Moodle and Totara Learn eLearning technologies we support are the global leaders in the market and we’re important partners for both.
- Our world is highly competitive, fast paced and always changing. It’s exciting and different every day. We’ve achieved year-on-year double digit growth in recent years, we don’t intend on slowing down.
About the role:
- Your work will focus on showcasing the software we work with, including Moodle and Totara Learn.
- You’ll create recorded software demonstrations to:
- Support our sales process
- Help attract new prospects
- Inform existing clients
- You’ll be able to create output that is visually rich, engaging and on-brand.
- You’ll work with multiple teams with experts in sales, marketing, design as well as our software specialists who’ll provide all the system knowledge you’ll need
Please apply if the following describes you:
- Skilled user of relevant Adobe Creative Cloud applications, screen capture software e.g. Camtasia.
- You enjoy and have experience of working within a team and be able to collaborate effectively with sales, support, subject matter experts and marketing colleagues.
- Your existing portfolio will demonstrate your awareness of current trends, expert use of relevant technologies and creative flair.
- You have proven skills in screen recording, audio production and editing.
- Good eye for design and the ability to keep all output consistent and on brand.
- You’re able to learn new software quickly.
- Organised and capable of working independently.
- Applications welcome from candidates with minimum 2 years similar work experience.