Hosting your e-learning site in-house?
For those who prefer to host their Moodle or Totara Learn site internally (self-hosting), but lack the time or technical platform expertise required, we offer two solutions to aid you with your site progress; our Technical healthcheck and Technical support service.
Our technical healthcheck is a one-off service that provides a detailed, independent review of a Moodle or Totara LMS site that’s hosted in-house.
- Examination of the LMS at site and server level;
- Review of the configuration and environment;
- Checks for any common problems;
- The documentation produced gives a better understanding of the current site that can be used for reference, review or as a basis for support. This report will list any issues identified along with recommendations for these, and also includes a list of the plugins installed.
Find out more:
Excellent, great personal service. As a result, our site is now improved in terms of security and an overall business confidence. The whole service was extremely well executed.
Global Head of Application Services, CEG
With 10 or 20 hour annual plans available, our technical support plans cover:
- Moodle/Totata LMS installation and upgrades;
- Moodle/Totara server set up and support using Linux or Windows;
- Support and guidance in resolving issues in underlying systems and authentication and enrolment systems;
- Minor software fixes for issues (patches);
- Moodle/Totara plugin installation and support for issues arising with installed non-standard plugins;
- Administrator support – Support for queries arising from functionality accessible by an administrator.
Find out more:
I have found HowToMoodle support to be outstanding. Prompt, polite and efficient. I would recommend them without hesitation.
Associate Professor, European Business College