Junior Sales Executive
Full Time Job Vacancy
Job Type: Full Time
Location: Telford, Shropshire
Salary: Between £14,000 and £17,000 (dependant on experience), plus commission after qualifying period.
Benefits: Company Pension, Cash health plan, Free parking, Up to 33 days holiday
Why this is a fantastic opportunity?
• A new sales opportunity to join our Client Relations team working at our Telford office.
• We’re a growing company in the fast-paced eLearning sector where we’re a long standing and well-respected leader in our field.
• HowToMoodle is an ISO 9001 certified specialist eLearning platform services provider. We work with big brands across commercial, public and third sectors as well as other organisations.
• We’re passionate about helping our existing clients succeed.
• The Moodle and Totara Learn eLearning technologies we support are the global leaders in the market and we’re important partners for both.
• Our world is highly competitive, fast paced and always changing. It’s exciting and different every day.
• We’ve achieved year-on-year double digit growth in recent years, we don’t intend on slowing down.
About the role
Here’s key things you’ll do and can expect:
• A thorough induction to become a productive member of the sales team.
• No prior sales experience required
• Engagement with prospects to help them reach their eLearning project goals
• Build a trust-based relationship with prospects and clients
• Qualify and convert enquiries into sales of our services
• Use the latest sales and customer management software (HubSpot Sales, Sales Force (CRM) and Outlook)
• Engage with clients and prospects on telephone calls and online meetings to win business.
• Working with colleagues across teams
• Undertake administrative and research support for the sales manager.
Please apply if the following describes you
• Flexible approach to work, always seeking to improve and provide feedback
• Seeking a new career in sales
• Already in sales but want to further your career
• Looking for a sales apprenticeship
• Confident to ask great exploratory questions
• An engaged listener
• Top performer – in a previous/current sales role or other career/personal achievements
• Can learn complex concepts quickly and communicate those concepts in an easy-to-understand manner
• Proactively pursue the company goals with a high degree of enthusiasm and daily activity.
• Excellent written and spoken English. The ability to compose grammatically correct, compelling replies to prospects and existing clients.
• Minimum GCSE (A*- C) or equivalent in English and Mathematics.
Email your CV with a short covering statement about why you're a great candidate for this role to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Strictly No Agencies