Junior Sales Executive
Full Time Job Vacancy
Job Type: Full Time
Location: Telford, Shropshire
Salary: Between £15,000 and £18,000 (dependant on experience), plus commission after qualifying period.
Benefits: Company Pension, Cash health plan, Free parking, Up to 33 days holiday
About the job:
You’ll be a key team player in our energetic new business sales, Client Relations team. We love to recommend the best solutions to our clients, we only engage with inbound enquires, so basically, you’ll only be speaking with prospects that have a genuine need for our services. During your induction programme you will be helping the team out with the day to day admin to keep things ticking along until you’re ready to, smash it!
• Basic salary £15,000 – £18,000 pa
• Money bonus when you hit your targets
• No previous sales experience required - Learn the art of consultative selling
• A thorough induction to enable you to become a sales superstar!
• Opportunity for promotion and salary increase following your first 12months
• Cash health plan that includes discounts at a wide range of retail stores and restaurants
• Full time hours
• Up to 33 days holiday each year
• Be a part of a growing company and team where everyone is working towards the same goal – To be the best LMS solutions provider!
• HowToMoodle is an ISO 9001 certified specialist eLearning platform services provider. We work with big brands across commercial, public and third sectors as well as other organisations. Our world is highly competitive, fast paced and always changing. It’s exciting and different every day.
• Free parking! (who wants to spend their wages on paying for parking? Not us!)
• Free - A range of beverages available and continuous selection of biscuits to keep you going late afternoon!
Why you should apply for this awesome opportunity:
• You have previous work experience that includes a customer facing/communications role
• You are great at starting up conversations and confident making phone calls
• Do you know everything about your friends, aunties, nans dog? Then your clearly great at listening and asking questions…. you get the idea!
• You achieved a GCSE A*- C or 9 - 5 grade in English and Maths
• You truly wish to kick start a career in b2b (business to business) sales or you’re already in a sales role but feel your not reaching your full potential.
Email your CV with a short covering statement about why you're a great candidate for this role to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Should your CV meet the above job requirements you will be contacted for a telephone interview, following your success on the call we will invite you to our office for a second interview.
I am excited to read your CV and help you reach your career goals! Client Relations Manager.
Strictly No Agencies