Junior Technical Support Operator
Full Time Job Vacancy
Job Type: Full Time
Location: Telford, Shropshire
Salary: £16,000/year to £17,000.00/year
Benefits: This role comes with a cash health plan and 20 days holiday along with offering the right candidate a great future.
If you are looking to kick start a career in software support, this could be the role for you.
HowToMoodle is a responsive and dynamic Learning management service provider who are looking for a Junior Support Technician to join their team. This role will include supporting a diverse range of clients over email and telephone.
HowToMoodle supports all aspects of its core LMS products both Moodle and Totara along with installations, upgrades and site management.
• Provide ongoing LMS systems support.
• Communicate with clients via email and phone.
• Complete administration tasks related to client work.
• Provide outstanding customer care and support, keeping the client up to date on the progress of their projects or support requests at regular intervals.
• Assist other technical support engineers, developers and system administrators.
• Become a skilled and knowledgeable engineer of both core product offerings and the services we offer around these.
• IT literate- having a good level of IT Web knowledge and use skills.
• Ability to learn and grow within a medium size support team.
• Ability to work within a team and your own initiative.
• A positive ‘can-do’ attitude and a positive attitude towards problem solving.
• Accuracy and attention to detail.
• Flexible mind-set including an agile personality that enjoys and thrives in the dynamic and multi-tasked environment of a small company.
• Drive to succeed.
Advantageous but not essential
• Understanding or experience with Moodle.
Email your CV with a short covering statement about why you're a great candidate for this role to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Strictly No Agencies