Let us create the perfect home for your Moodle site
A comprehensive choice of UK Moodle hosting options to suit your needs.
Whatever form of hosting you choose, we can help you get your Moodle site up-and-running quickly and with minimum fuss. Whether you’re looking to migrate an existing Moodle site or set up an entirely new one, our expert support team are on hand to make it as painless as possible.
|Enquire Now||Enquire Now||Enquire Now||Enquire Now||Enquire Now|
|Additional storage available|
|Secure SSL (TLS) Certificate|
|1GB Sandbox site|
|Use your own domain name|
|1 major version upgrade/year|
|BigBlueButton web conferencing|
|All servers in Tier 3, ISO 27001 and ISO 9001 certified secure UK data centres|
|N+1 generators and diverse fibre entry routes|
|RAID 1 storage with nightly off-site server backups|
Active user accounts are allowed to login. Inactive (suspended) accounts are ignored. The number of concurrent users is fewer than this. For hosting terms explained click here. All costs exclude VAT.
Why choose us?
- Specialist expertise. We only host learning platforms;
- Experience. Our technical team has an average of 8 years of Moodle experience and we install and maintain hundreds of sites of all sizes;
- Peace of mind. 100% of our clients rated us as good or excellent in their confidence that their site was being looked after*;
- UK data centres. Essential for compliance with data protection legislation;
- Great value. 87% of clients rated us as good/excellent value for money*;
- Flexibility and choice. Choose from standard hosting or dedicated (physical and virtual) options, plus scale up to meet your needs at any time.
We are delighted with the service HowToMoodle is providing us.Laura Chinn, Chartered Institute of Building
97% of our hosting clients said their site uptime is good or excellent!*
100% of our hosting clients would recommend our service to others!*
Easy Moodle migration and upgrades
If you have an older version Moodle site, we can easily migrate your site to our servers and upgrade it to the latest Moodle version.
Hosting terms explained
If you’re unsure about any of our hosting terms, simply browse our hosting glossary here.
* Survey based on all responses received from HowToMoodle's existing hosting clients in July 2015.