Gathering all the data you need couldn’t be simpler…
The easy way to generate a full range of Moodle reports quickly and efficiently
Generate all the Moodle reports you want and need – in a quick, efficient and easy way. Make time consuming data gathering and juggling multiple spreadsheets a thing of the past…
Our comprehensive Moodle reporting solution allows you to produce consolidated reports, which include user profiles, marks, course and activity information, and completion status.
Moodle Reporting: What are Learner Data Reports?
See our Learner Data Reports tool in action...
Learner Data Reports: key features and benefits
- Easy to use – create your first report in just 3 minutes;
- Re-usable multi-course and multi-activity reports – save time and money;
- Private and shareable reports;
- Course data and system data in the same report, if required;
- Filter using standard and custom user profile fields, fixed and custom date ranges, courses, groups and individual activities and resources;
- View reports on screen or download to CSV file – with sortable columns;
- Works with Moodle 2.7 – 3.4;
- Consolidated reports – multiple exports from one place.
Easily filter and report on the following:
- First access, Last access, Current Login, Last login;
- Course: Name, Completion Status, Completion Date/Time, Grade;
- Group / Grouping;
- Activity/Resource Name;
- Activity: Grade, Completion Status, Completion Date/Time, Result (pass/fail form gradebook).
Reporting comparison chart
See how Learner Data Reports compares with standard Moodle and Totara Learn in our comparison chart to the right:
Need more features? Contact us to discuss the Totara platform with our friendly experts.
What our clients say…
Definitely an added benefit to any Moodle site. We have one admin person, and multiple courses worldwide, and this tool has allowed far greater analysis of user data.
Prior to this, data was downloaded on a course by course basis, sometimes taking days.Gem-A
We have started using Learner Data Reports to produce our quarterly reports, pulling information on course completion and participation. Previously this had to be done manually, pulling multiple reports from various courses and taking a long time to prepare.NHS Health Scotland
Example of Learner Data Reports efficiency: