Moodle online training
Our Moodle online training courses deliver an invaluable experience…
Our Moodle online training is perfect for learning Moodle from the comfort of your own home or office. Choose from our standard Course Creator or Moodle Administrator programmes or opt for bespoke sessions if you wish to improve your knowledge on specific Moodle areas.
Each online course takes place between 9am-5pm (UK time), with scheduled breaks throughout the day. You’ll be provided with handouts* and access to a demonstration site for training purposes. The courses are live, allowing you to speak directly to the trainer throughout the day.
- No travelling needed – learn Moodle from the comfort of your own home or office.
- Ideal training option for individuals or small groups.
- A live online setting allows for feedback and questions with a friendly Moodle expert.
- A cost effective way to up-skill new team members.
- Learn about specific areas of Moodle with our bespoke sessions option.
- Flexible times/dates for participants worldwide with our bespoke sessions option.
- Online: 5th and 6th June 2017 – £499
- Online: 17th and 18th July 2017 – £499
- Online: 14th and 15th August 2017 – £499
- Online: 23rd and 24th October 2017 – £499
- Online: 2nd May 2017 – £299
- Online: 12th June 2017 – £299
- Online: 24thth July 2017 – £299
- Online: 21st August 2017 – £299
- Online: 25th September 2017 – £299
Costs are per person & exclude VAT. *An additional charge for handouts will apply for training packs sent to addresses in Europe. Training packs will not be sent to addresses outside of Europe; handouts will instead be emailed.