If you need to learn Moodle from scratch or improve you or your team's existing knowledge, we’re here to help.
Save time and money
Moodle is easy to use but there’s lots of it. Get to the essentials fast with our structured training.
Learn from the experts
We have a wealth of experience to share with your team.
Ensure future success
Get your team on board and give them the tools to grow their project.
Course Creator - Online
Session 1: Course settings and Resources
Course page: Course set-up and layout options
- Resources: Add and configure the Label, Book, File and Folder resources
- SCORM activity: Add and configure the SCORM activity in your course
Session 2: Collaboration
- Choice activity: Add and configure polls to stimulate thinking or collect a class vote on a single question
- Forum activity: Provide an area for discussion for your students and a place to share ideas
- Glossary activity: Create and populate a course glossary with keywords related to your course topics.
Session 3: Assessment
- Quiz activity: Add and configure the Quiz (using a range of popular question types)
- Assignment activity: Enable submissions from students and manage feedback and grades
Session 4: Course Management
- Feedback activity: Add evaluations to your course
- Reporting: Monitor learner activity logs, and access course-based reports
- Completion tracking: Track and report on the progress of your students across activities and the course as a whole
- Gradebook: Overview of functionality, and create custom scales for use in the graded activities
- Conditional access: Define criteria within resources and activities to restrict access to specific course content
Administrator - Online
- Authentication: Create and manage user accounts with manual and email authentication
- Enrolments: Add users to courses using different enrolment methods
- Site organisation: Consider and manage the category structure of your site
- Backup/Restore: Re-use and archive activities and courses
- Roles: Manage permissions in existing Moodle roles or create and assign new roles to meet your own user requirements
- Default settings: Customise the system defaults to fit with your requirements to improve usability and to encourage consistency across courses
- Language: Support users with different languages and modify existing interface terminology
- Appearance: Identify and modify settings that impact on the “look and feel” of the site
Courses Creator - Onsite
The fast track to confidence and competence with essential course functionality.
You’ll be able to make informed decisions about core functionality available to support the best instructional design principles, strategic planning and providing support in your organisation.
From course settings and orientation, to essential insights for deploying and signposting content, delivering assessments, communication and collaboration.
Course Creator Onsite enables you to monitor learner activity and progress in your courses, create conditional learning pathways and reward success with digital badges.
Administrator - Onsite
Administrator Onsite provides the insights required for you to be informed and efficient in your day-to-day administration of the site, giving you the competence and confidence to both manage the site and support colleagues.
With Administrator Onsite you’ll get hands-on with the configuration options that every administrator needs to know to set up the LMS so that it meets your organisation’s needs.
We explore the options available for effective and first set up as well as transferring key knowledge and skills that enable you maintain and develop your LMS with confidence.