Moodle/ Totara Learn Implementation Specialist
- Status: Full Time
- Salary: Competitive with additional car allowance
- Benefits: Company Pension, Cash health plan, Up to 33 days holiday
- Location: Home office or Telford, Shropshire office
Why this is a fantastic opportunity
- HowToMoodle has an additional opportunity to join our Solutions Team working with our clients across the UK.
- We’re a long standing and well-respected leader in our field. We’re the longest established UK Moodle Partner and a Totara Platinum Partner.
- We work with big brands across commercial, public and third sectors as well as other organisations you’ve never heard of.
- We’re passionate about helping our existing clients succeed.
- Our world is highly competitive, fast paced and always changing. It’s exciting and different every day.
- We’ve achieved year-on-year double digit growth in recent years, we don’t intend on slowing down.
About the role:
- Visiting clients on-site for delivery of training and consultancy
- Facilitation of live online training and consultancy sessions
- Help deliver successful LMS implementations by configuring the LMS to client requirements
- Review client training materials to convert to eLearning
- Development of Moodle and Totara Learn courses based on defined client requirements
- Proactive management of client relationships
- Reviewing of client RFPs to identify a potential LMS solution
- Pre-sales consultations with prospective clients to identify the right solution for their requirements
- Tailored live system demonstrations to prospective customers
- Creation of standardised recorded system demonstrations
- Write blogs, prepare and host webinars and create other material for the website and social media on the systems and industry related topics
- Be the systems expert for escalation of support tickets and other systems related support for the technical team
- Promote our systems and services at exhibitions and conferences
- Developing resources for internal and external use to support the use of Moodle and Totara Learn
- Closely follow new releases and features, plus maintain active involvement in the Moodle and Totara Learn communities
Please apply if the following describes you:
- Minimum 2 years Moodle and/or Totara Learn experience
- Strong desire to help others succeed
- Excellent client facing skills – consultative / training
- Able to relate to the organisational development needs of a varied client portfolio
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Methodical and creative approach to problem solving
- Good understanding of current online learning trends.
- Flexible approach to working including on-site with clients when required.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.