‘Success with eLearning’ seminar
Join our one-day e-learning event!
Join us for our unmissable event in London on 7th June!
*This event has now taken place – to express your interest in our future events please contact us*
Our “Success with eLearning” seminar promises to be a memorable and inspirational day where we will be exploring both Moodle and Totara eLearning platforms, how to ensure a successful project at both pre and post launch and approaches to measure the success and ROI of your eLearning project. Ideal for organisations in all sectors, we will be featuring a range of key guest speakers and talks from the experts at HowToMoodle – Don’t miss your place!
De Morgan House, 57-58 Russell Square London, WC1B 4HS
Date & Time
Tuesday 7th June 2016 10am – 4pm
Only £80 +VAT!
*THIS EVENT HAS NOW TAKEN PLACE*
Our confirmed speakers include:
- Gavin Henrick – Moodle HQ: “What makes Moodle successful – With key considerations to make your site a success”. Find out more.
- Andy Kirk – Totara HQ: “Open Source success: Stories from Totara Learning”. Find out more.
- Client Success Story – Southampton Solent University: Roger Emery will outline the challenges Solent faced and how the platform provided the solution. Rhiannon Spiller will be discussing the development and delivery of the international programme and the success of the maritime short course. Find out more.
- David Miller from Flint Bishop Solicitors: “Unravelling the myths of Data Protection”. Find out more.
- Ray Lawrence, HowToMoodle: “Measuring the success and ROI of your eLearning project”. Find out more.
We are also running a PRIZE DRAW on the day for all attendees, to win 2 Success Checks for your Moodle or Totara LMS site!**
This is a ‘must-attend’ event if you:
- Are considering implementing an eLearning platform and want to set off on the right track.
- Are already using Moodle or Totara LMS and wish to relaunch or boost your site’s success.
- Are interested in the latest developments with Moodle and Totara LMS.
- Need to understand the legal implications of processing user data.
- Would like to hear real-life stories from other organisations.
- Would like to network and share stories and ideas with organisations similar to yours.
Tickets only £80 +VAT for the full day – includes lunch and refreshments.
Ticket prices are exclusive of VAT & per person. Payment must be completed to secure your ticket. Please click here to visit our seminar t&c’s. **Success checks will be delivered as one check every 6 months and consist of 2.5 hour online meetings with a HowToMoodle consultant. By participating in this prize you would consent to be included in HowToMoodle marketing. Success Checks can be used until 31st March 2017.
*Now taking bookings for waiting list – waiting list is based on first come, first served and your place will only be confirmed on the cancellation of an existing place.